Event Page : https://igsa-ucd.com/2018/02/06/rang-de-davis-2018/
Date/Time: 03rd March, 2018 11:30-3:30 PM PST
Venue: Gazebo, Arboretum, UC Davis
Fees : $8 (Non-Members), $6 (IGSA/ISA Members)
Mode of payment:
- Online [Non-Members Tickets] ( Buy Now ) : Pay with Debit/Credit/Discover/AmEx. You will need to create an Aggie account if you don’t have one. Select the delivery option
'Will Call'at checkout. An official confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment.
Will Calloption provides tickets at event door entrance starting 11:30 AM upon showing the confirmation email for the purchased ticket.
- Offline: Please contact any of our executive board members for offline payment (cash or directly Venmo to the corresponding officer). You can find all contact details on our webpage ( https://igsa-ucd.com/about/ ).
Only Few Tickets Available !! Please buy tickets from ISA UC Davis board members and interns.
We will send out an official confirmation email, once we receive any payments via online (Venmo) or offline payment.
IGSA Annual Membership Subscription
Fees : $15 (Everyone)
Mode of payment:
- Venmo ( Pay Now) : Pay ‘igsa_ucd’ and write in for as ‘IGSA Annual Membership from ABC having email id email@example.com’. Please mention your name and email id in the description.
- Paypal ( Buy Now ) : Pay with Debit/Credit/Paypal to IGSA Treasurer
- Offline: Please contact any of our executive board members for offline payment (cash or directly Venmo to the corresponding officer). You can find all contact details on our webpage ( https://igsa-ucd.com/about/ )
We will send out an official confirmation email, once we receive any payments via online (Venmo/Paypal) or checks.
How will IGSA utilize the registration fees? We need sufficient funding for a smooth operation of all IGSA activities. Being a non-profit student run organization, our primary mission includes making IGSA popular among UCD community members, hosting various cultural events to spread the Indian cultural richness and most importantly helping our community members in every possible ways. We will be utilizing membership fees on the following domains :
- IGSA annual registration fees
- Welcome party expenses for newly admitted students
- Farewell party expenses for graduating friends
- Webpage hosting and maintenance charges
- Other management expenses if any
What benefits will you get?
- Discounts on IGSA hosted event’s ticket prices
- Free attendance to pizza party
- Free attendance to resume building workshop
- Talk by experienced industry folks (tentatively in Fall 2017)